well hello

well hello

Thursday, December 31, 2015

On the eve of the new year

New Year's Eve.

Guess who ended up black out drunk and making out with my friend's brother at the party last weekend? I'm a fucking mess sometimes, man. Just didn't eat enough and was mixing liquors. Definitely regret it. Apparently I called D. when I was blacked out and was rambling on about how guys were hitting on me...and who knows what else.

Needless to say I feel like a cheater. I am technically not but this is a big secret I'm keeping from him. I feel like I betrayed him. Which I did. The first couple days after "the incident" I was extra sweet, because I felt bad, and then we fought and it was like a flip switched, like I had to be as nasty and terrible as possible, because I'm so fucking guilty and my only option is to make him leave me for good. Or so it feels.

I've been drinking a lot, too much. Bought champagne and vodka for tonight (I'm staying in, alone) and look forward to forgetting the madness. Hoping to pick up some pot which is why I haven't poured a drink yet. We'll see. If I don't hear from him by 8 it's booze time.

A little good news..I found out today that I'm traveling for work again in January. We are going to Florida! I'm from the cold northeast so this will be great. Hoping against hope there will be an hour or two for me to sneak away and be by the ocean. I crave the ocean so much, I dream of it. We'll see though. It's just gonna be me and my boss.

I feel like I'm gaining weight in my stomach. It's bothering me and I don't think it's all in my head. Drinking
+
Zero exercise
=
Fatty

Therefore, I pledge to GET MY ASS IN SHAPE. Hello 2016! Yes I still wear XS but that doesn't mean I don't have a gut. I need to look great especially since I'm single and turning 30 this year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVES!

Thanks for listening and being a decent part of my life. Be safe tonight! Think thin! Also, think positive! It really does help..

LOVE, PEACE, XO
~Sar~

1 comment:

Bella said...

Hey, it happens. We all do things we regret, especially while drinking, but fuck it, you're only young once. I didn't think you and D were official anymore? Please try not to be too hard on yourself. It's not like you're running around humping everything that moves.

Florida sounds amazing! I've always lived right by the ocean, like a 10 minute walk if that.
"more than 8 in 10 Australians (85%) lived within 50 kilometres of the coastline" (yes, I googled it!)

Take care of yourself, okay? And happy new year <3

xx