well hello

well hello

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Headed to a party

It's Saturday night and I'm drinking a glass of wine listening to music getting ready and about to leave for a Christmas party! Gonna stop at the store and grab some chocolate covered popcorn first as a party gift. And some alcohol too obviously. I'm excited but tired, I could easily skip it but it's important for me to get off my butt and go socialize every once in awhile. I need to get out of my head.

I had a decent Christmas, didn't overeat but my pants feel tight today. Could all be in my head. I got some cool gifts including a kitchen food processer/blender. I'm going to make protein shakes with veggies and fruits etc. Trying to start getting more nutrients. I'm so damn tired all the time, and it's not just from the anemia. Still taking iron and my color is better but the fatigue is a burden.

Saw D. xmas eve we fucked as per tradition. 5 times last year 4 times this year. I have decided that whatever this is is working for me. I can't do super serious and responsible right now. I just need to get laid once in awhile and have someone to talk to. So I'm cool, for now.

Gotta go, will update again soon.

Peace, XO
Sar




No comments: